The key responsibilities and deliverables for our Managed Skills Development (SD) Services includes the following:
- Register with the applicable seta.
- Identify core and critical skills by the seta.
- Do a skills audit on current training, including looking at your succession plan.
- Work out your BEE targets.
- Design ATR based on survey and accounting data.
- Design WSP to be approved by CEO and training manager.
- Submit ATR and WSP (Annual SD Submissions)
- Regular meetings to discuss skills development.
- Any additional services that may be required for SD ie: Ongoing facilitation and mentoring of learners for successful completion of learnerships.
We also offer Once-Off SD assistance with the Skills Development Submissions, please contact us to enquire further about this service.