Successful submissions of your Work Skills Plan and Annual Training Report can provide excellent Returns on your Investment!
The window period for submission of the WSP and ATR has opened for some of the SETAs, generally SETA submission window period is open until the 31st of April annually. Without the approved WSP and ATR, Measured Entities will forfeit their skills development points.
Apart from B-BBEE , here are some of the ROI on successful WSP and ATR submission:
- A mandatory grant to the value of 20% of your annual SDL.
- The opportunity to apply for Discretionary Grants as the year unfolds.
- It is an opportunity for companies to plan for and develop specific skill set requirements, ensuring both businesses and employees the opportunity to grow.
For measured entities without a skills development facilitator, EconoBEE is offering essential SDF services to help you manage the skills development element for you:
- We can act as an external SDF for your company.
- We can support your internal SDF with strategic insight and back-end administrative support.
Contact us on 011 483 1190 or email email@example.com so that we can help you maximise your ROI!